Please ensure to read all of our terms and conditions with a full understanding before submitting your pet to us. If you have any questions or queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone or email.
1. Due to Council Noise Restrictions; Hours of Business are STRICTLY 9:00am to 4:30pm. Except Saturdays and Sunday, which are 10:00am to 3:00pm. Tuesdays 9:00am to 11:00am.
2. On collection day, a full day charge will apply after 11:00am without exception. (If you do not wish to pay for this, please ensure that you collect your dog between 9:00am and 11:00am.
3. During peak (Xmas, Easter, School Holidays) you will pay for days booked, not days stayed.
4. Guests staying more than 2 nights are shampooed, conditioned and blow dried. A charge will apply. Likewise, a fee will apply if a guest requires a hydro bath on admittance.
5. Your dog may be housed with a compatible secondary dog. All dogs will be fed separately.
6. Due to privacy laws, information cannot be divulged to people not listed on our terms and conditions form or on the contact details used to register.
7. PAYMENT is required in advanced or on collection of your pet. We take credit cards*: VISA, MasterCard or EFTPOS. We DO NOT accept cheques.* A surcharge of 1.5% will apply if paying by credit card.
8. Canine Cough – I understand this is the equivalent of human cold or flu virus.
Bayside Pet Centre only accepts fully vaccinated guests, vaccinations can only reduce symptoms, they do not prevent my dog contracting canine cough. I understand that it is an airborne virus, my dog can contract canine cough anywhere, in the park, on the street or without leaving my backyard.
9. Provided that proper and reasonable care be taken, Bayside Pet Centre and/or the Proprietors shall not be responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss or damage during the period of board or thereafter.
10. In the event of the boarder requiring veterinary attention, Bayside Pet Centre shall use their discretion/a local veterinarian in the first instance, and the owner of the boarder shall be liable for the costs of such attention.